We love that you want to put all your team's knowledge in Tettra, but there are some classes of sensitive information we explicitly prohibit from storing our system:
- Protected Health Information (PHI): This is health information such as diagnoses, treatment information, medical test results, and prescription information are considered protected health information under HIPAA.
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) - This is any data that could potentially be used to identify a particular person. Examples include a full name, Social Security number, driver's license number, bank account number, passport number, and email address.
- Payment Card Industry Data (PCI) - This includes any credit card numbers, debit card, numbers, expiration dates, account numbers, or PII associated with these accounts.
- Data protected under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) - Any financial or personal data protected under the GLBA.
- Login credentials - This includes usernames, passwords, and other log in information to third party systems.
If you have any questions about what types of information is and isn't allowed to be stored in Tettra, please reach out to us anytime: [email protected].