Does a bot message message all my teammates when the app is installed?
Nope. Each person installs the Tettra bot individually and the bot doesn't message anyone until then. On first install, the bot will proactively message that specific person to setup their integration credentials.
What information does Tettra access?
Tettra's integration will have permission to:
- Receive messages and data that I provide to it.
- Send me messages and notifications.
- Access my profile information such as my name, email address, company name, and preferred language.
- Receive messages and data that team members provide to it in a channel.
- Send messages and notifications in a channel.
- Access this team's information such as team name, channel list and roster (including team member's names and email addresses) - and use this to contact them.