Tettra currently supports 5 user types:
- admin: can manage users, billing, export all pages, access to monthly analytics, and edit locked pages
- editor (previously called 'user'): can create and edit pages; invite new users
- contributor (available on Scaling plan): can create and edit pages, unable to make account-level changes
- read-only (available on Scaling plan): can read and comment on pages and create suggestions
- guest (available on Scaling plan): can only view and edit pages in specified categories
All user types (regardless of role) will be considered in your account's overall User count.
You can set roles for new users when you invite them to join your team (before they log in for the first time):
You can also see and manage your team's user roles on the Team members page:
As an admin you can update any team member's role (except your own).