We believe every team should be empowered by their own wiki. We believe this so much, in fact, that our Starting plan will always be free.
If you're looking to test out Tettra, sign up for a free account! We intentionally keep our tools simple and streamlined, so we believe this is one of the best way to get a feel for our features.
Some features you will have access to include:
- 25 team-only pages and unlimited public ones
- Suggestions (our built-in internal ticketing system)
- Integrations with Slack, Google Docs, and GitHub
- 30 days of version history
If you're interested in more advanced features like:
- Advanced permissions and user roles
- Page locking
- Integrations with Zapier/API access
- Team Usage Analytics
- Automated Suggestions
...consider checking our Growing or Scaling plans.
Not sure which plan is right for you? No need to worry! You can always start out with a Starting plan and upgrade if at all necessary in the future. Feel free to reach out to our Support inbox if you need any assistance.