Connecting your Slack Workspace to Tettra allows you to enable some Slack specific features:
- Easily invite or mention Slack teammates
- Slash commands (Find, request, and create new Tettra pages)
- Receive personalized notifications from Tettrabot
We also have some optional Slack features:
- Create Tettra suggestions from Slack messages with an emoji
- Slack channel notifications
- Share pages to Slack users or channels
- Import Slack posts
To connect your Slack workplace, Go to your Team Integrations page
Click "Connect to Slack"
You'll then see a screen to grant Tettra permissions to your Slack workspace. If you're part of multiple Slack teams, first choose the intended team from the top right dropdown menu.
Click 'Authorize' and you've connected your Slack workspace!